Return an order
To return or exchange an order:
Returns are free in the UK. Returns periods range from 30 days to 12 months as follows:
For accessories (ties, cravats, pocket squares etc): Return up to 12 months after purchase for exchange or refund.
For suits, shoes, shirts and other clothing: Return up to 30 days from receipt of order for exchange or refund.
IMPORTANT: Items being returned must not have been worn, used or damaged and should be in their original packaging.
Custom orders eg bridesmaids belts made to specific sizing, items made in fabric you have sent in, are not returnable.
If you're returning an item in the UK, your return can be posted back to us free of charge by following the instructions below. International returns costs are paid by the returner.
For UK Returns:
1. Print this returns label on plain white A4 paper.
2. Stick the label securely to the front of the parcel (you can use the box it was delivered in).
3. Complete the returns form you printed out and put it in your parcel.
4. Put the parcel into a post box or drop off at any post office (we recommend using the post office and getting proof of postage)
For Non-UK Returns:
1. Print this returns form on plain white paper.
2. Pack up your order, including your returns form in the parcel.
3. Return your order to the address below with the correct postage.
G2-G3 Nicholas House
Heath Park, Main Road
A few things:
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Goods should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Items that have been used, worn or damaged in any way will not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- It is recommended you get proof of postage if posting at a post office.
- If you want some extra reading, the fine print on returns can be found in our Terms & Conditions.