Return an order
To return or exchange an order:
Returns are free in the UK. Returns periods depend on the products being returned as follows:
For accessories (ties, cravats, pocket squares etc): Return up to 365 days (12 months) after purchase for exchange or refund.
For all other products ie suits and other clothing, returns need to be made within 30 days.
IMPORTANT: Items being returned must not have been worn, used or damaged and should be in their original packaging.
Custom orders eg bridesmaids belts made to specific sizing, items made in fabric you have sent in, are not returnable.
If you're returning an item in the UK, your return can be posted back to us free of charge by following the instructions below. International returns costs are paid by the returner.
For UK Returns:
UK tracked returns are free if you follow the link below to create a returns label.
- Click on this link
- Fill out the relevant details as advised to produce a QR code
- Either show your QR code on your mobile phone at the Royal Mail Customer Service Point or Post Office, or print the label at home and arrange a collection (Instructions on above link).
- Please allow at least 14 days for any refunds. Returns usually take 4-5 days to arrive and refunds and exchanges are usually completed within 7-10 days after receipt of your return.
For Non-UK Returns:
1. Print this returns form on plain white paper.
2. Pack up your order, including your returns form in the parcel.
3. Return your order to the address below with the correct postage.
G2-G3 Nicholas House
Heath Park, Main Road
A few things:
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Goods should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Items that have been used, worn or damaged in any way will not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- It is recommended you get proof of postage if posting at a post office.
- If you want some extra reading, the fine print on returns can be found in our Terms & Conditions.