How it Works - Making your order
Timings for different products:
Swatches - Usually arrive within 3-4 working days.
Clearance Items - Usually arrive within 3-4 working days.
Ties, Cravats, Bow Ties etc - Made to order, currently 5-7 days to make (see below).
If you need anything quicker, please click on the blue chat icon below and let us know.
Once you've selected your items, we book your order in to be made. Here's how it works:
1) First we order and prepare the fabric for cutting;
2) We then cut every item using our tailored in-house patterns;
3) Next our expert machinists sew and hand finish every item;
4) Each item then is pressed and prepared for quality checking;
5) Your order is quality checked by our Production Manager;
6) We then pack your order in our special wedding packaging and get it ready for collection by Royal Mail.
7) Finally, your order is dispatched and we send you a email or text to let you know it's on its way :)
The whole process will take 5-7 days (unless we've agreed a different timing), and we'll monitor it all the way to make sure it all goes smoothly. If you have any questions in the meantime, our customer service colleagues will be only happy to help. You can email them direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat on our website.
Thanks again for using Swagger & Swoon for your wedding :)
P.S. If there's anything you want to add to your order after you've placed it, just let us know and we'll get that sorted for you.